Dear Valued Suppliers,
Please remember that the deadline for completing the the 2022 Supplier Sustainability Self-Assessment (SSSA) Questionnaire expires today, February 8th!
IMPORTANT: If you encounter issues, please check the attached FAQ document.
- For access issues, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical issues inside the Sustainability Tool, please click on HELP button and open a ticket (detailed instructions are attached).
- Remember to click on "SEND" button to submit your questionnaire successfully (details in the Guide attached).
We look forward to receiving your submission!
• All companies are kindly requested to respond via the CNH Industrial Supplier Portal: MENU > Modules > Quality > Sustainability Tool.
• Supplier Companies which responded last year can confirm or edit information already provided that have been stored in our system: please see the Self-Assessment guidelines to find out how.
• The questionnaire is structured at Supplier Headquarter level (one questionnaire for each headquarter) and should be answered possibly for all headquarters belonging to your Company/Holding. To change your Company structure or to aggregate more headquarters under the same questionnaire, please open a ticket though the HELP Button within the Tool.
We conduct the questionnaire yearly as a strategic part of our Supply Chain Sustainability management process with the aim to promote best practices and continuous improvement and to evaluate to what extent Suppliers meet our requirements in the field of sustainability. As a sustainability leader in our industry, we are actively engaged in reducing CO2 emissions and carbon footprint, improving occupational safety and promoting a life-cycle thinking approach, while engaging employees, local communities and suppliers. Therefore the participation of all Supplier companies in the self-assessment questionnaire is strongly encouraged and the result will be reflected on the Supplier Scorecard.
If you are not the competent person to manage this activity, we kindly ask you to please forward it to the proper professional in charge within your organization.
Thank you for your participation and collaboration!
Supply Chain Sustainability